- Running Time: 15 minutes
- Choreography: Eric Skinner & Daniel Kirk
- Music: J.S. Bach, Lou Harrison, Martijn Hostetler
- Costumes: Eric Skinner & Daniel Kirk
- Lighting: James Mapes
- Dancers: Elizabeth Burden, Zachary Carroll, Daniel Kirk, Holly Shaw
- Premiere: BodyVox Dance Center, Portland, Oregon
- "The modern pieces in the music invited a looseness to the choreography that seemed to liberate everyone concerned. Shoulders rolled and the movement flowed."
Light-hearted, playful and wistfully nostalgic, Belmont pays homage to the places and people that have made the SE Portland neighborhood our home for over a quarter century. Cast with dancing friends we have known nearly as long, the piece also revisits the joy of long-time artistic relationships.
photos: Randall L Milstein